2013年9月27日金曜日

Beauty & Pure 56

The Maharshi has extraordinary insight into other beings. He sees and knows everything about all those who come before him. The Maharshi has particularly appealed to me because of his extreme politeness and gentleness. He is gentle to a degree that surpasses gentleness. My visit to the Sage of Arunachala has been the greatest event in my life.

Extracts from his poem:
With Sri Ramana of Arunachala
I’ve wandered far: Yes I have been From land to land to land: Sages I’ve seen, great kings and queens The lovely, wise and grand. But only there – at the Asramam By Arunachalam – Have I known that joy without alloy, I am! I am! I am!

Grant Duff (Douglas Ainslie), a scholar and a senior government official in Madras Presidency in the 1930s, was nephew of Sir Mountstaurt Grant Duff, Governor of Madras in the 1880s.
Face to Face with Sri Ramana Maharshi




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿