2013年9月14日土曜日

Beauty & Pure 25

I don’t know how long it lasted, but I felt at ease and happy. 

Afterwards a disciple who had been with him for 
twenty years told me

that this was the silent initiation.

I felt that it probably was, but I wanted to make sure, so in the hall that afternoon I said: “Bhagavan, I want your initiation..” 

And he replied: 
“You have it already.” 

Knowing myself and feeling anxious about what 
would happen when I left his presence, I asked for 
some sort of reassurance from him, and he replied 
very firmly and decisively: 

“Even if you let go of Bhagavan,
Bhagavan will never let go of you.”

There was some whispering and exchange of 
glances when people heard that. The diplomat 
whispered to a Muslim professor who was sitting 
beside him and then the latter asked the Maharshi 
whether this guarantee applied only to me or to 
him also. 
The Maharshi did not look very pleased but replied briefly: “To all.” 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿