2013年9月14日土曜日

Beauty & Pure 24






There were a lot of people in the hall Indians and 
foreigners, learned professors and simple country 
people. 
I reminded the Maharshi about the Red Cross letter I had sent him and he replied that he wanted me to come and I had come.

There was something childlike about him: he was free and natural and could laugh with the spontaneity that only a child shows. A discussion started in the hall and they appealed to the Maharshi to say who was right. 
Someone spoke about unity and I objected that the word implied two to be united and that a better word 
was ONENESS ; and the Maharshi confirmed this. 

He said that there is only One, and that One is 
indivisible. 

I felt that he meant that the divisions are all unreal, just as we say rain, ice, water, coffee-water, washing water, but it is all water. 
A group of devotees started singing and I asked 
the Maharshi what he felt about it. 

He laughed and replied that it pleased them to sing and made them feel peaceful. 

Next morning again I sat in the hall. There was a 
yogi with matted hair. The diplomat was there, 
sitting in concentrated thought. I wondered whether I should imitate him, but I did not feel like 
meditating. 

Suddenly the Maharshi looked at me with great intensity. His eyes took possession of me. 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿