2013年11月29日金曜日

Beauty & Pure 109





Question: Who am I?


Bhagavan: The gross body which is composed of the seven humours (dhatus), I am not; the five cognitive sense organs, viz., the senses of hearing, touch, sight, taste, and smell, which apprehend their respective objects, viz., sound, touch, colour, taste, and odour, I am not; the five conative sense organs, viz., the organs of speech, locomotion, grasping, excretion and procreation, which have as their respective functions, speaking, moving, grasping, excreting and enjoying, I am not; the five vital airs, prana, etc., which perform respectively the five functions of inbreathing, etc., I am not; even the mind which thinks, I am not; the nescience too, which is endowed only with the residual impressions of objects, and in which there are no objects and no functionings, I am not.

Question: If I am none of these, then Who am I?

Bhagavan: After negating all of the above mentioned as ‘not this’, ‘not this’, that Awareness which alone remains — that I am.

Question: What is the nature of Awareness?

Bhagavan: The nature of Awareness is Existence-Consciousness-Bliss





.








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿